Wednesday, March 12, 2014

That is Life


Just when you think you have reached the top, you fall down, u fall hard. You believed everything happened for a reason but you don't know why. Maybe not now, maybe you will figure it out later. It is human nature to feel insecure leaving with no answer, no positive feedback. We feel...NUMB. We feel tired, mad, outrageous and disbelief.

Everyone has their own goals in life, everyone has their purpose in life, well if you still don't have your life's goals, maybe you will figure it out later. Besides hoping to live a prosperous life in the world, you need to find find your inner peace. Food for your soul.

Often I stray away from the straight, the one and only path God has created for us but I am thankful because I always find the way back, at least for now and pray it happens every time. HE pulled me back and I pray to Him to always help me in finding and being a good human being. 

To people who know my background or my history, I ask you to always help me to be a better person. I am not good, far away from The Best, I did and still do mistakes, always. I have sinned and still do. Just don't judge me. Everyone is making mistake but that doesn't mean that they do not want to change.

Honestly, I don't know if in the future God is going to test me with so many sin events and I stray away like I always do, just stop being judgemental. Instead, help me remember and guide me to the right path. I know it's part of human's nature but if the feeling of judging is there, just stop it. remember that people change with God's permission. Everything happens according to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment